Monday, February 15, 2010

Wicked? Me? No...

Knitolution #2 has been marked as started!

I started knitting my first sweater for me!  It's being done in the lovely Vampire Merino Worsted Yarn from the Sunshine Yarns 2010 Sweater Club.  It's momentarily been set aside in order to finish some older WIPs.  But so far I'm about half way through the raglan shaping.

The Pattern is called Wicked, written by Rachel Bishop, and has many different variations you can make.  I'm planning for short sleeves, possibly with the pocket and most likely adding some bust darts and length to the sweater.

Here's the progress as of 2 weeks ago:

1 comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

One of my knitting friends just finished a Wicked sweater - it looks fantastic. Of course, it wasn't made with Sunshine, so your will be even more fantastic! Have fun knitting for yourself -

Post a Comment