Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally!

This is the first time this year my internet has worked enough to get on here! So yea, 2010!!! WOW!!

So New Year's Resolutions:
1. I will stop stressing the little things.
2. I will work out more often. (This one seems to be quite the reoccurring topic.)
3. I will de-clutter! My husband and I are slightly pack-ratty...not a good thing. Granted he is worse than me. He had his t-ball certificate in the filing cabinet and he's 27 now. But we are doing this together. Our house just isn't big enough for all of it!

I also have a number of Knitolutions:
1. I will knit 12 pairs of socks this year! 12 pairs, 12 months, completely doable!
2. I will knit myself a sweater! My first adult sized garment! Exciting and the Sunshine Yarns Sweater Club is going to satisfy this one.
3. I will knit something with colorwork! Fair-Isle, stranded, intarsia...whatever!

On top of all of that I'm hoping to be better about this blog! With my knitting,reading, kids and school I'll have plenty to babble about!
That's about it for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment