Monday, January 4, 2010

Anemoi Mittens

Operation Colorwork:

I love this pattern by Eunny Jang and have been terrified of it all at the same time!  Time to bite the bullet.  Anemoi Mittens.  The colorwork is exquisite!  I cast on January 2nd and finally made it beyond the cuff on the 3rd!  I frogged the cuff somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 times trying to use a Tubular Cast On.  I finally found one that worked!  TECHKnitting's provision tail method and would definitely recommend it to others.  You can find her tutorial here.

I'm using Sunshine Yarns Classic and Twist Sock Yarns.  Classic in Cornish Pixies (a wonderful blue) and Twist in Luna (a soft creamy white, yellow and grey mix).  I love the two together and so far it's gorgeous.



 

1 comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Saw the pics of your mittens in the projects bar - those are beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished project. Luna and Cornish Pixies look amazing together.

Post a Comment