Monday, December 14, 2009

What do you do with a 4 yr old?

My son turned 4 on the 10th. Since then I've been informed that he's a 'big boy' and doesn't have to take naps. When I don't have to wipe his butt anymore I might agree.

Although the whole no nap thing has brought up an interesting point. He hardly ever sleeps at nap time anymore so why do I send him up there anymore anyways? I don't know. So we're going to try something new in hopes of saving my sanity. During his sister's nap time he's going to be able to do some crafts or play a video game or something.

Today he made a gingerbread house with me. Of course now he's the maddest little boy ever since I won't let him eat it!

On another note I found out that he could have been in pre-school since August for 4 half days a week!!! That would have been amazing. So we just got put on the notification list for this coming year's 'Pre-K Round-Up'!!! I can't wait! The round-up is in April and as long as they have room he'll be in the 4 year old class next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment