Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

IT'S 2011!!!!

Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited about the new year?  I've decided that this year is gonna be good!  I've got lots of things that I want to accomplish this year, but I'm not gonna stress out about it.

Defining 'Goal':

–noun
  1. the result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end.
  2. the terminal point in a race.
  3. a pole, line, or other marker by which such a point is indicated.
  4. an area, basket, cage, or other object or structure toward or into which players of various games attempt to throw, carry, kick, hit, or drive a ball, puck, etc., to score a point or points.
  5. the act of throwing, carrying, kicking, driving, etc., a ball or puck into such an area or object.
  6. the score made by this act.
So, here are my general goals for 2011! 
  1. Weightloss
  2. Knitting Goals
  3. Reclaiming my house
  4. Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment