Monday, May 3, 2010

Yarn In...Yarn Out (April)

Alright, I've put it off long enough...


Yarn In includes purchases and trades that came in.
Yarn Out includes finished objects, yarn I sold or traded out.
Limbo Yarn includes yarn that is currently being used.

So our starting total was: 120 skeins respectively
January = 132 skeins
February = 119
March =  127

Yarn In: 

For the Store: 
10 rovings arrived for the Jacob's Fan club spinning!  (9 of these have left already!) 4 batts and one custom spinning order also arrived.  Weaving: 3 skeins arrived for 2 different orders.

For Me:
1 = trades/gifted
8 = my purchases (3 were destash facilitation)
3 = Clubs/Prior Purchases/Customs (Sunshine Yarn's Earth Day Kit/ FFtC Fangtasia x2)
3 = Blankie Scraps/Minis (sets) - these don't really count toward my total, but while I'm at it...

Yarn Out:
26 = Finished Objects
(MIL's scarf as of yesterday =2/ Unbirthday Hat =1/ Monkeys = 1/ Doomsday Bag =21)
9 = Sold / Traded / Gifted
5 = Sent out for blankie swaps

Limbo Yarn:
- 7 are the Wicked Sweater
- 2 are Anemoi Mittens
- 2 are 2 pairs of socks
- 1 Montego Bay Scarf
- 1 Butterbeer Citron
- 1 Owlings


End total: 127 + (-38+12) = 99  (I'm under 100!!!  Wait maybe I need to go recount! And destash for what is coming in!)

Here's the take:
Arriving with my roving order for the JFC spinning:
Bella, Edward, Jacob and Emmett (< he was part of the custom order) all in Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock. Birthday $$ from the folks spent well!

My Destash Facilitation:
More Sunshine:  Crookshanks in Twist, and O.W.L.'s & Wolfsong in Classic


Blankie Minis:

Other Arrivals:

0 comments:

Post a Comment