Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Madness

No not basket ball!!!  As if I'd even know that when that was beyond it being called "March Madness"!

No, this is my own form of March Madness!  I've cast on 2 pairs of Mystery Socks so far this month and it's only the 7th!  Not only that, I have plans for at least one more pair!

The first pair I cast on is the SolidSocks Mystery Sock March/April 2010 pattern for the Solid Socks group on Ravelry.  I'm using Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock (big surprise there!) in Mountain Shadow.On US 1 (2.25mm) DPNs.  I'm thinking I'm going to try and run to the LYS down the street from school in order to get a few more pairs.  I have exactly 6 needles this size, one of which is broken.  So I knit clue1 of sock1 for this pair and then had to move it to a couple stitch holders to be able to start another sock.

Mountain Shadows Hide Mysteries:

 

Mystery Sock #2 that I cast on is the March 2010 SKA Mystery Sock pattern. This pattern is being knit for the Sock Knitters Anonymous March Sockdown on Ravelry.  Also knit on US 1 DPNs.  This time I'm using Sunshine Yarns Luxury Sock in Cliffdiving.  This yarn was given to me by Dani last time I visited her due to a few knots throughout the skein.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment